As of November 17, 2023, Lee Shau Kee dominates the real estate industry’s financial landscape with a staggering net worth of US$27.0 billion, securing his position as the wealthiest individual in the field. Following closely is Donald Bren, claiming the second spot with an impressive net worth of $18.0 billion. Harry Triguboff takes the third position with a considerable wealth of $15.5 billion, and Kushal Pal Singh follows as the fourth richest, boasting a net worth of $14.4 billion.
The fifth and sixth positions are held by Peter Woo, with a net worth of $13.2 billion, and Joseph Lau, whose wealth stands at $13.1 billion. Kwong Siu-hing secures the seventh spot with a substantial net worth of $11.7 billion. Stephen Ross follows closely in the eighth position, amassing $10.1 billion, while Manuel Villar claims the ninth spot with $9.1 billion. Rounding off the top ten is Alexander Otto, occupying the tenth position with a net worth of $8.9 billion.
The landscape of real estate billionaires in 2023 extends beyond the top ten, featuring influential figures like Francis Choi, Leonard Stern, Igor Olenicoff, Mangal Prabhat Lodha, Ivar Tollefsen, Jeff Greene, Philip Ng, Wu Yajun, Robert Ng, and Law Kar Po, each contributing significantly to the industry’s financial tapestry.
Explore the wealth hierarchy of the real estate industry in 2023, where these titans shape and redefine the economic landscape with their formidable net worths, reflecting the dynamic nature of the global real estate market.
- Lee Shau Kee: $27.0 billion
- Donald Bren: $18.0 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $14.4 billion
- Peter Woo: $13.2 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.1 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $11.7 billion
- Stephen Ross: $10.1 billion
- Manuel Villar: $9.1 billion
- Alexander Otto: $8.9 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Leonard Stern: $8.1 billion
- Igor Olenicoff: $7.7 billion
- Mangal Prabhat Lodha: $7.7 billion.
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.5 billion
- Jeff Greene: $7.5 billion
- Philip Ng: $7.2 billion
- Wu Yajun: $7.1 billion
- Robert Ng: $7.0 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 billion